Code of Conduct
As our affiliate, we expect a certain level of conduct. Please read the information provided below.
As our Affiliate you have agreed to the following:
The new FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on December 1st, 2009. As an affiliate or JV partner for 'WP Nearby Places' you've read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website - http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides.html to ensure that you're promotions are compliant with the newest guidelines. WP Nearby Places products have been created by Albert Harlow & Sons, Inc. (hereinunder "AH&S") and not by WordPress. Accordingly, AH&S is not responsible for any information contained in our offers as published on AH&S and on this website, including, but not limited to, any product information, promotions, incentives, expected returns or other information contained herein. In addition, AH&S is not responsible for any links to third party websites in conjunction with our offers. Such links do not imply any endorsement by AH&S of such websites or the content, products or services available from such websites. By clicking on or accessing a third-party listing, you acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or offerings.
Affiliate Program Terms:
You must adhere to FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services. In addition, you must follow these guidelines if approved for our affiliate program. Doing otherwise may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
1. Do NOT send Spam of any kind. Traffic Monsoon, Ad Fly, any of these types of "cheap traffic sources" are exactly that. CHEAP. You will be banned from this and all future offers if you utilize any of these methods.
2. Do NOT offer cash rebates to people who buy through your affiliate link.
3. Do NOT use negative words such as 'scam' in any promotional campaign. If we find your advertisement, we will remove your affiliate account from our system and will not pay any further commissions, due or otherwise.
4. Do NOT misrepresent the product/offer. You must follow any endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending website traffic or advertising in.
5. Applying to promote just to do a "self-buy" is strictly against our rules. If we see this, we reserve the right to cancel your account, your affiliate account, and cancel the commissions earned.
6. All prizes will be rewarded in cash post the launch date. Generally, the week following the end of the contest, to allow us to do a manual count and recap.
7. Winners must submit a W-9 or W-8 in order to get paid.
8. If you don't meet our minimum requirements as an affiliate, you will not be approved inside AH&S. If you feel this is an error, write to [email protected].
In no way is Safari, Google, Chrome, Apple, Mozilla, or Android affiliated or responsible for Cookies used in accessing our sites. Once you leave these websites or their partner networks, you are no longer part of their terms of service. We keep a very high code of conduct and make sure everything is presented in the best and most responsible manner. This website in no way is affiliated with FaceBook or any FaceBook entities. Once you leave FaceBook the responsibility no longer is on their site. We make every attempt to clearly state and show all proof. We do not sell your email or any information whatsoever. We are Can-Spam compliant. If you have any questions please feel free to use the contact us at [email protected].